Save time by filling your info online
We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.
Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
Skilled work experience
Your work experience must be:
• In the same type of job as your primary NOC
• Within the last 10 years
• Paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)
• At skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
• At least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
o Full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
o Equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
o Full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
You must show that you did the duties set out in the occupational description in the NOC. This includes most of the main duties listed.
If you can’t show that your work experience meets the description in the NOC, you aren’t eligible under this program.
• Take an approved language test that shows you meet the level for:
• Get a minimum score of Canadian language benchmark (clb) 7 in all four abilities
• Include the test results in your express entry profile
You must show that you meet the requirements in English or French. Your test results must not be more than two years old on the day you apply for permanent residence.
If you went to school in Canada, you must have a certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian:
• Secondary (high school) or
• Post-secondary school
If you have foreign education, you must have:
• An educational credential assessment (ECA) report from an approved agency showing that your foreign education is equal to a completed certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian:
o Secondary (high school) or
o Post-secondary school
If you meet all the conditions set out in the minimum requirements, we’ll assess your application based on these selection factors:
• Work experience
• Whether you have a valid job offer
• English and/or French language skills
• Adaptability (how well you’re likely to settle here)
These factors are part of a 100-point grid used to assess federal skilled workers. You earn points for how well you do in each of the six factors. Your total points will show if you qualify for the Express Entry pool. The current pass mark is 67 points.
Proof of funds
You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you arrive in Canada, unless you:
• are currently able to legally work in Canada
• have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada
If you are applying on your own, you are the principal applicant.
If you have a live-in partner, either you or they can apply under Express Entry as a principal applicant if:
• You are:
o Common-law partners, which means you:
Are an opposite-sex or same-sex couple
Have lived together in a marriage-like relationship for at least one year
• Both meet the requirements to apply as a Federal Skilled Worker
Your principal applicant should be the one of you most likely to:
• meet the eligibility requirements
• earn the most points in the section factors
• earn the most points under the Comprehensive Ranking System for Express Entry
1. You must be admissible to Canada. Find out more about inadmissibility
2. You must plan to live outside the province of Quebec
TEAM 7AMPM SERVICES
- Registered Immigration Consultants
- Immigration Consultants
- Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
- Process Consultants
- Resume Writers
- Customer Relationship Officer
7 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE 7AMPM SERVICES:
- We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
- You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
- We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
- We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
- We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
- Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
HOW 7AMPM SERVICES WORKS
7AMPM SERVICES MECHANISM
First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.
We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.
- Counselling Services
- Immigration Services
- Admissions Services
- Resume Writing Services
- Resume Marketing Services
- Visa Services
- Free. Valuable. Life changing.
- Our Fee Structure Reasonable
- No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
AFFORDABLE AND SUCCESS FEE BASE
Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee