Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)

[mk_image src=”” image_size=”full” link=””]

Save time by filling your info online

We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]

Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)

About this visa

This temporary visa:

  • Allows a child to travel to and from or stay in Australia until their parent’s permanent Partner visa is finalised
  • Is required if the child is to be added to a permanent Partner visa application after a temporary Partner visa has been granted to their parent.

A Dependent Child visa (subclass 445) is a temporary visa for the child of a parent who holds a temporary Partner visa that does not already include the child.
If this visa is granted, the child also needs to make a permanent Partner visa application before the parent’s permanent Partner visa is decided.
A Dependent Child visa holder can apply for a permanent Partner visa.​

What this visa lets the child do

This visa allows the child to:

  • travel to and from, or stay in Australia with their parents until a decision in made on the parent’s permanent visa application
  • work and study in Australia
  • travel to and from and stay Australia while the temporary visa is valid.

A Dependent Child visa holder is eligible to enrol in Medicare once they have lodged an application for a permanent Partner visa. Medicare is Australia’s scheme for health related care and expenses.


Who could get this visa

A child applying for this visa must be the dependent child of a parent who holds a temporary Partner visa or a Dependent Child visa. A parent usually lodges the application on behalf of the child.
The child must be:

  • A biological child, stepchild or adopted child of the parent
  • Sponsored by the same person sponsoring their parent with limited exceptions
  • Able to meet health and character requirements
  • Single (the child cannot be married, engaged to be married, or in a de facto relationship)
  • younger than 18, or else be one of the following:
    • Financially dependent on the parent holding the temporary Partner visa
    • Incapacitated for work due to the total or partial loss of bodily or mental functions.​

The child’s parent

To be granted this visa, the child’s parent or step-parent must already hold one of the following temporary Partner visas:

  • Temporary Partner visa (subclass 309 or subclass 820)
  • Dependent Child visa (subclass 445).

For a child who is under 18 to be granted this visa, each person who can legally decide where the child can live must give permission for the child to be granted this visa. If another parent or person can make that decision, they must also give their permission.

Best interests of the child

This visa will not usually be granted if it is against the best interests of a child younger than 18 years of age.
Applicants may also needed to meet below requirements
Character requirements, Health requirements, Health insurance requirements, Must not have Debts to the Australian Government, biometric and other requirements if needed.
Your obligations
You and your family must comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws.
Source – Australian Immigration Website.


  • Registered Immigration Consultants
  • Immigration Consultants
  • Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
  • Process Consultants
  • Recruiters
  • Resume Writers
  • Customer Relationship Officer
[mk_image src=”” image_size=”full”]


  • We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
  • We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
  • You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
  • We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
  • We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
  • We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
  • Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
[mk_image src=”” image_size=”full”]


[mk_image src=”” image_size=”full”]
[mk_image src=”” image_size=”full”]
[mk_image src=”” image_size=”full”]
[mk_image src=”” image_size=”full”]
[mk_image src=”” image_size=”full”]
[mk_image src=”” image_size=”full”]


[mk_image src=”×528.jpg” image_size=”full”]


First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.

[mk_image src=”” image_size=”full”]


  • We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.

    • Counselling Services
    • Immigration Services
    • Admissions Services
    • Resume Writing Services
    • Resume Marketing Services
    • Visa Services
[mk_image src=”” image_size=”full”]


  • Free. Valuable. Life changing.
  • Our Fee Structure Reasonable
  • No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
[mk_image src=”” image_size=”full”]


Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee

[mk_image src=”” image_size=”full”]