Save time by filling your info online
We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
About this visa
This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis:
- In relation to a bilateral agreement (Government Agreement stream)
- To represent a foreign government or to teach a foreign language in an Australian school (Foreign Government Agency stream)
- To do domestic work for a diplomat (Domestic Worker stream)
- As a person with statutory privileges and immunities (Privileges and Immunities stream)
- To participate in the program of seasonal work (Seasonal Worker Program stream).
The Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403) allows you to come to Australia under one of five streams:
- Government Agreement stream
- Foreign Government Agency stream
- Domestic Worker (Diplomatic or Consular) stream
- Privileges and Immunities stream
- Seasonal Worker Program stream
This is a temporary visa.
What this visa lets you do
This visa allows you to:
- Enter Australia temporarily
- Do the work or activity specified in your visa application
- Enter and leave Australia while your visa is valid.
- Work for your sponsor (Seasonal Worker Program stream only)
- Anywhere in Australia if you work in horticulture
- In limited locations in tourism (accommodation), sugar cane farming, cotton farming or aquaculture.
Who could get this visa
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- Have a genuine intention to stay temporarily in Australia
- Have adequate financial support for you and your family while you are in Australia
- Have adequate arrangements for health insurance for you and your family while you are in Australia
- Meet health and character requirements
- Meet the requirements of the stream under which you are applying for the visa
- If you are in Australia when you apply for the visa, you must hold a qualifying visa.
This visa is not for representatives of foreign governments or foreign government agencies who are accredited by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), such as diplomats, United Nations agency executives and consular officials.
If you are applying in Australia, you must hold a current temporary substantive visa, but not any one of the following:
- Temporary work (international relations) visa (subclass 403) in the domestic worker (diplomatic or consular) stream unless you are applying for a further subclass 403 visa in the domestic worker (diplomatic or consular) stream; or
- Transit visa (subclass 771); or
- A special purpose visa.
You need to have the financial capacity to support you and your family while you are in Australia. You could be asked to provide evidence of your financial capacity with your visa application.
Applicants may also needed to meet below requirements
Character requirements, Health requirements, Health insurance requirements, Must not have Debts to the Australian Government, biometric and other requirements if needed.
You and your family must comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws.
Source – Australian Immigration Website.
TEAM 7AMPM SERVICES
- Registered Immigration Consultants
- Immigration Consultants
- Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
- Process Consultants
- Resume Writers
- Customer Relationship Officer
7 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE 7AMPM SERVICES:
- We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
- You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
- We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
- We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
- We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
- Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
HOW 7AMPM SERVICES WORKS
7AMPM SERVICES MECHANISM
First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.
We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.
- Counselling Services
- Immigration Services
- Admissions Services
- Resume Writing Services
- Resume Marketing Services
- Visa Services
- Free. Valuable. Life changing.
- Our Fee Structure Reasonable
- No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
AFFORDABLE AND SUCCESS FEE BASE
Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee