Save time by filling your info online
We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.
Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
About this visa
This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution.
It lets you stay in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies.
The Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. Students are only able to access the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) once as a primary applicant.
This visa has two streams:
- Graduate Work stream
- Post-Study work stream
If you are applying as the main applicant, you and anybody else covered by the application must be in Australia when you apply for this visa and when your visa is decided.
What you can do
This visa allows you and your family to stay in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. While in Australia, you can:
It is important to note that it is your responsibility to seek your own employment. The Australian government is not responsible for arranging employment.
There are many organisations that provide information to job seekers, including through the Australian government’s JobSearch website.
Who could get this visa
Supporting evidence must be provided at the time you lodge your application. Requirements for this visa include:
- You must be younger than 50 years of age
- You must hold an eligible visa
- You must have included in your application evidence that you have met the English language requirement
- You must meet the Australian study requirement in the last six months
- You must meet health and character requirements.
- You must have health insurance in Australia
- You must meet the specific requirements of the stream in which you are applying for this visa.
You must hold an eligible visa to apply for this visa as the primary applicant.
English language ability
Your visa application must include evidence that you have met the English language requirement.
Australian study requirement
In the six months before you apply, you must meet the Australian study requirement.
Applicants may also needed to meet below requirements
Character requirements, Health requirements, Health insurance requirements, Must not have Debts to the Australian Government, biometric and other requirements if needed.
You and your family must comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws.
Source – Australian Immigration Website.
TEAM 7AMPM SERVICES
- Registered Immigration Consultants
- Immigration Consultants
- Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
- Process Consultants
- Resume Writers
- Customer Relationship Officer
7 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE 7AMPM SERVICES:
- We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
- You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
- We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
- We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
- We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
- Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
HOW 7AMPM SERVICES WORKS
7AMPM SERVICES MECHANISM
First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.
We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.
- Counselling Services
- Immigration Services
- Admissions Services
- Resume Writing Services
- Resume Marketing Services
- Visa Services
- Free. Valuable. Life changing.
- Our Fee Structure Reasonable
- No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
AFFORDABLE AND SUCCESS FEE BASE
Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee