Save time by filling your info online
We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Investor visa (subclass 891)
About this visa
The Investor visa (subclass 891) allows you to live in Australia if you and your spouse or de facto partner together have held a designated investment in Australia for four years.
This visa allows you to manage your business and investment activities in Australia.
Members of your family unit can also apply for this visa if you have already been granted it.
It is the second stage of the Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa.
What you can do
This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any member of your family unit who has also been granted this visa:
- Stay in Australia indefinitely
- Work and study in Australia
- Enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).
Who could get this visa
You might be able to get this visa if:
- You are the primary holder of an Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa
- You lived in Australia for a total of at least two years in the past of the four years immediately before you apply, while holding an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162)
- You and all your family members meet health and character requirements
- You meet business requirements.
Your family might be eligible for this visa if you are the primary holder of an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162).
You need to have been a resident in Australia as an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162) holder for a total of at least two years in the four years immediately before the visa application. The two-year period in Australia does not need to be continuous.
To meet the business requirements for an Investor visa (subclass 891) you (or your relevant family members) must show:
- You, or you and your spouse or de facto partner together, have held continuously for at least 4 years, in your name or your partner’s name, your designated investment in Australia of AUD1 500 000 (made for the purpose of being granted an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162)
- You have a realistic commitment to continue a business or investment activity in Australia
- You or your partner have never been involved in unacceptable business or investment activities.
You and your family must comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws.
Applicants may also needed to meet below requirements
Character requirements, Health requirements, Health insurance requirements, Must not have Debts to the Australian Government, biometric and other requirements if needed.
Source – Australian Immigration Website.
TEAM 7AMPM SERVICES
- Registered Immigration Consultants
- Immigration Consultants
- Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
- Process Consultants
- Resume Writers
- Customer Relationship Officer
7 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE 7AMPM SERVICES:
- We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
- You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
- We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
- We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
- We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
- Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
HOW 7AMPM SERVICES WORKS
7AMPM SERVICES MECHANISM
First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.
We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.
- Counselling Services
- Immigration Services
- Admissions Services
- Resume Writing Services
- Resume Marketing Services
- Visa Services
- Free. Valuable. Life changing.
- Our Fee Structure Reasonable
- No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
AFFORDABLE AND SUCCESS FEE BASE
Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee