Save time by filling your info online
We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.
Australian eVisitor (subclass 651)
About this Visa:
An eVisitor is an electronically stored authority for travel to Australia. eVisitor can be accessed by airlines, travel agents and Australian border agencies.
Applicants must hold a passport from an eligible country to apply for this visa.
All the applicants must be outside Australia when you lodge your application for an eVisitor. Applicants do not need to visit an immigration office and they will not receive a stamp or label in the passport. However, they will be given a confirmation for your records.
What the eVisitor lets you do
- Enter Australia for up to three months during each visit during the 12 months from the date the eVisitor is granted
- Have a holiday or visit family and friends in Australia
- Study in Australia for up to three months in some circumstances
- Engage in business visitor activities while in Australia provided you:
- Do not work for or provide services to, a business or organisation
- Do not sell goods or services to the public.
Business visitor activities include:
- Making general business or employment enquiries
- Investigating, negotiating, signing or reviewing a business contract
- Activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit
- Participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars, as long as you are not being paid by the organisers for you participation.
Volunteer work tourism schemes
In general, an eVisitor does not allow you to work in Australia. However, you might be able to work as a volunteer if:
- your main purpose in visiting Australia is tourism and the voluntary work is incidental to tourism
- the work is genuinely voluntary and you are not paid for it, other than for meals, accommodation or out of pocket living expenses
- the work would not otherwise be done in return for wages by an Australian resident
Who could get this visa
You may be eligible for an eVisitor if you:
- intend to visit Australia only temporarily and for tourism or business visitor purposes
- are outside Australia
- hold an eVisitor-eligible passport
- are free of tuberculosis when you enter Australia
- have not been convicted of an offence or offences for which the total sentence is more than 12 months (whether or not the sentence has been served).
eVisitor-eligible passports are citizen passports issued by the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- Republic of San Marino
- Slovak Republic
- United Kingdom – British Citizen
- Vatican City.
You are not eligible to apply for the eVisitor if your only passport is a British National Overseas, British Dependent Territories Citizen, British Overseas Citizen, British Protected Person or British Subject passport.
Applicants also needed to meet below requirements
Character requirements, Health requirements, Health insurance requiremetns, Must not have Debts to the Australian Government and Biometrics
TEAM 7AMPM SERVICES
- Registered Immigration Consultants
- Immigration Consultants
- Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
- Process Consultants
- Resume Writers
- Customer Relationship Officer
7 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE 7AMPM SERVICES:
- We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
- You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
- We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
- We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
- We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
- Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
HOW 7AMPM SERVICES WORKS
7AMPM SERVICES MECHANISM
First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.
We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.
- Counselling Services
- Immigration Services
- Admissions Services
- Resume Writing Services
- Resume Marketing Services
- Visa Services
- Free. Valuable. Life changing.
- Our Fee Structure Reasonable
- No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
AFFORDABLE AND SUCCESS FEE BASE
Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee