Save time by filling your info online
We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Child visa (subclass 101)
About this visa
This visa allows a child who is outside Australia to come to Australia to live with their parents.
A Child visa (subclass 101) lets an eligible parent sponsor their child to live in Australia indefinitely. The parent can apply on behalf of a child younger than 18 years of age.
An eligible parent is:
- An Australian citizen
- The holder of an Australian permanent resident visa
- An eligible New Zealand citizen.
What the child can do
It allows the child to:
- Travel to and stay in Australia indefinitely
- Work and study in Australia
- Enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Apply for Australian citizenship (if they are eligible)
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted – after that time they will need another visa to enter Australia.
Who could get this visa
To get this visa, the child must be:
- Sponsored by their parent or their parent’s partner
- younger than 18 years of age, or:
- A full-time student between 18 and 25 years of age, or
- 18 or older and unable to work due to a disability and dependent on the sponsoring parent.
The child can include their own dependent children in this application.
The sponsoring parent
The child’s sponsoring parent must be an Australian citizen, the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or an eligible New Zealand citizen. The spouse or de facto partner of the child’s parent can also sponsor the child.
The child’s relationship with the sponsor
The child must be:
- The biological child or adopted child of the sponsoring parent
- A step child who has not turned 18 of a step-parent who is no longer the partner of the child’s parent but has a legal responsibility to care for the child.
An adopted child must have been adopted before their parent became an Australian citizen or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
Best interests of the child
This visa will not usually be granted if it is against the best interests of a child younger than 18 years of age.
The child must be under 25 years of age, but if 18 years of age or over must be a full-time student and dependent on their sponsoring parent. The only exception to the age limit and full-time student requirement is where the child has a disability that stops them from working.
Applicants may also needed to meet below requirements
Character requirements, Health requirements, Health insurance requirements, Must not have Debts to the Australian Government, biometric and other requirements if needed.
You and your family must comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws.
Source – Australian Immigration Website.
TEAM 7AMPM SERVICES
- Registered Immigration Consultants
- Immigration Consultants
- Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
- Process Consultants
- Resume Writers
- Customer Relationship Officer
7 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE 7AMPM SERVICES:
- We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
- You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
- We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
- We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
- We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
- Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
HOW 7AMPM SERVICES WORKS
7AMPM SERVICES MECHANISM
First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.
We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.
- Counselling Services
- Immigration Services
- Admissions Services
- Resume Writing Services
- Resume Marketing Services
- Visa Services
- Free. Valuable. Life changing.
- Our Fee Structure Reasonable
- No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
AFFORDABLE AND SUCCESS FEE BASE
Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee