Save time by filling your info online
We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.
Quebec-selected skilled workers
Quebec has a special agreement with the Government of Canada on immigration. The province has its own rules for choosing immigrants who will adapt well to living there.
To apply as a skilled worker in Quebec, you must apply to:
- the Quebec government for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ)
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to become a permanent resident of Canada (once you’re approved by Quebec)
Quebec Immigration – Skilled Worker Program
The Quebec immigration selection system for Quebec Skilled Workers is designed to indicate which applicants are likely to become economically established upon immigration to Quebec.
Skilled Worker (Professional) applicants who intend to reside in Montreal or in another city or region within the province of Quebec are assessed under a different system than applicants who wish to settle elsewhere in Canada. This is done through what the government of Quebec calls its ‘Regular Skilled Worker Program’, otherwise known as the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP).
Canada will welcome an increased number of immigrants through skilled worker programs in 2017.
Note: The Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion (‘the MIDI’, the Quebec government department overseeing immigration to the province) has announced that it will receive up to 5,000 new applications under the QSWP during an intake period that will occur before March 31, 2018. The exact dates for the upcoming intake period are yet to be announced.
Cap-exempt candidates who have an employment offer validated by the MIDI, as well as individuals who are temporary residents of Quebec and eligible to submit an application for CSQ, may submit an application at any time.
Mon Projet Québec
As of January 2016, candidates for immigration to Canada through the QSWP must use the secure space Mon projet Québec in order to submit an application. Mon projet Québec allows candidates to complete their application for a CSQ, make their payment online, follow the status of their application, make changes to their application, and access personal electronic messaging throughout the process.
Quebec Skilled Worker Eligibility
Applicants who are successful under the Regular Skilled Worker Program are issued a Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec, also known as a CSQ), which is then followed by a Canadian Permanent Resident (Immigration) Visa. Though applicants to the program are assessed based upon different selection factors than those of the Federal Skilled Worker Class, the government of Canada acknowledges Quebec’s selection of applicants by issuing permanent resident visas to successful applicants, once medical and criminality background checks have been completed.
In order to qualify for a CSQ, you must score enough points under the Quebec Immigration selection system that is described below. A single (unmarried) applicant must score at least 50 points based on this system, while an applicant with a spouse or common-law partner must score at least 59 points.
The Quebec Immigration selection factors may be summarized as follows:
Area Of Training
Validated Employment Offer
Stay And Family In Quebec
Spouse/Common-law partner Characteristics
Presence Of Accompanying Children
Many of the documents required in order to apply for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program must be certified true copies.
Language test results must be submitted along with immigration applications to be awarded points for language proficiency.
- For more information on approved French tests, see Proving French Language Ability (Quebec Skilled Worker Program).
- For more information on the approved English test, see Proving English Language Ability – International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Quebec Skilled Worker applicants must then successfully complete medical and security examinations conducted by the Canadian government in order to be granted a Canada Immigration (permanent resident) visa.
Quebec Skilled Workers applicants are not assessed based upon the selection factors of the Federal Skilled Worker Class. Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledges the selection of applicants who meet Quebec immigration selection criteria.
Processing Times for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program vary from one Canadian Immigration Visa Office to another.
TEAM 7AMPM SERVICES
- Registered Immigration Consultants
- Immigration Consultants
- Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
- Process Consultants
- Resume Writers
- Customer Relationship Officer
7 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE 7AMPM SERVICES:
- We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
- You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
- We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
- We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
- We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
- Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
HOW 7AMPM SERVICES WORKS
7AMPM SERVICES MECHANISM
First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.
We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.
- Counselling Services
- Immigration Services
- Admissions Services
- Resume Writing Services
- Resume Marketing Services
- Visa Services
- Free. Valuable. Life changing.
- Our Fee Structure Reasonable
- No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
AFFORDABLE AND SUCCESS FEE BASE
Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee