Save time by filling your info online
We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.
Contributory parent visa (subclass 143)
About this Visa
This visa lets parents of a settled Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia permanently.
You could apply for the Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173) before this visa. Applying for the temporary visa and then this permanent visa costs more but the costs are spread across the two visas over a longer period of time.
You could also apply for a Parent visa (subclass 103). The subclass 103 visa costs less than this visa but there can be long waiting times of up to 30 years.
What you can do
This visa lets you:
- Stay in Australia indefinitely
- Work and study in Australia
- Enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- Travel to and from Australia for five years
- Apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible
Eligibility – all eligibility
Your child in Australia
Your child must be a settled Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
You must be sponsored. Usually, this will be your child who must be:
- 18 years old or older
- A settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
A sponsor can sponsor more than one parent for this visa.
Sponsors have financial and other responsibilities.
Assurance of Support
You must be able to obtain an Assurance of Support
Additional eligibility – if you do not hold a Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
Note: You do not have to meet these additional eligibility requirements if:
- You currently hold a Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
- Your Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173) ended in the 28 days immediately before you apply for this visa.
- Your subclass 884 visa ended more than 28 days before you apply for this visa but you can show compassionate and compelling reasons to be considered to still hold the visa.
You must meet the balance-of-family test. This means that:
- at least half of your children live permanently in Australia
- More of your children live permanently in Australia than in any one other country.
Applicants may also needed to meet below requirements
Character requirements, Health requirements, Health insurance requirements, Must not have Debts to the Australian Government, biometric and other requirements if needed.
You and your family must comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws.
Source – Australian Immigration Website.
TEAM 7AMPM SERVICES
- Registered Immigration Consultants
- Immigration Consultants
- Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
- Process Consultants
- Resume Writers
- Customer Relationship Officer
7 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE 7AMPM SERVICES:
- We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
- You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
- We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
- We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
- We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
- Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
HOW 7AMPM SERVICES WORKS
7AMPM SERVICES MECHANISM
First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.
We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.
- Counselling Services
- Immigration Services
- Admissions Services
- Resume Writing Services
- Resume Marketing Services
- Visa Services
- Free. Valuable. Life changing.
- Our Fee Structure Reasonable
- No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
AFFORDABLE AND SUCCESS FEE BASE
Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee