Save time by filling your info online
We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.
Australian Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
About the visa:
The Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) is a temporary visa for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. It is a temporary visa that encourages cultural exchange and closer ties between Australia and eligible countries.
First Working Holiday visa: You must be outside Australia when you apply for your first Working Holiday visa and when the visa is decided.
Second Working Holiday visa: If you apply in Australia, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted. If you apply outside Australia, you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.
Working in Australia – six months with one employer: You can generally only work six months with one employer.
What this visa lets you do
This visa allows you to:
- Stay in Australia for up to 12 months
- Work in Australia, generally for up to six months with each employer
- Study for up to four months
- Leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid.
Who could get this visa
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- Applicants must not have previously entered Australia on a Work and Holiday (Temporary) visa (subclass 462)
- Applicants must hold a valid passport from a country involved in the Working Holiday Program with Australia as listed below.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age but have not yet turned 31
- Applicants must be a genuine visitor who wants to have a holiday in Australia
- Must have enough money to support on a working holiday (about AUD 5000)
- Must have enough money to buy a return or onward travel ticket at the end of the stay
- Must not be accompanied by dependent children at any time during the stay.
To apply for this visa, you must hold a valid passport from a country involved in the Working Holiday Program with Australia. Eligible countries are:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Korea
- United Kingdom.
Applicants also needed to meet below requirements
Character requirements, Health requirements, Health insurance requirements, Must not have Debts to the Australian Government, biometric and other requirements if needed.
TEAM 7AMPM SERVICES
- Registered Immigration Consultants
- Immigration Consultants
- Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
- Process Consultants
- Resume Writers
- Customer Relationship Officer
7 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE 7AMPM SERVICES:
- We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
- You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
- We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
- We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
- We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
- Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
HOW 7AMPM SERVICES WORKS
7AMPM SERVICES MECHANISM
First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.
We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.
- Counselling Services
- Immigration Services
- Admissions Services
- Resume Writing Services
- Resume Marketing Services
- Visa Services
- Free. Valuable. Life changing.
- Our Fee Structure Reasonable
- No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
AFFORDABLE AND SUCCESS FEE BASE
Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee