Save time by filling your info online
We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.
Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
About this visa
This visa allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
What you can do
This is a permanent visa. It lets you:
- Stay in Australia indefinitely
- Work and study in Australia
- Enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- Travel to and from Australia for five years
- Apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible.
You must be invited to apply for the visa.
You will receive an invitation to apply for a visa if you are nominated by an Australian state or territory.
More information is available about invitations.
Your occupation must be on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations.
You must have a skills assessment that shows you have the skills and qualifications to work in that occupation.
You must be able to meet the points score on your invitation letter. This score will be 60 or more.
The score on your invitation letter is based on the information in your EOI.
You must be able to meet the points score eligibility at the time you are invited to apply for the visa.
You must be under 45 if and when you are invited to apply for the visa.
You must have Competent English.
Information about family members 18 years old or older.
You must meet our health requirement.
You must be of good character.
You must have repaid, or have arranged to repay, any outstanding debts to the Australian government.
You might not eligible for this visa if you have had a visa cancelled or refused while you were in Australia.
Applicants may also needed to meet below requirements
Character requirements, Health requirements, Health insurance requirements, Must not have Debts to the Australian Government, biometric and other requirements if needed.
You and your family must comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws.
Source – Australian Immigration Website.
TEAM 7AMPM SERVICES
- Registered Immigration Consultants
- Immigration Consultants
- Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
- Process Consultants
- Resume Writers
- Customer Relationship Officer
7 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE 7AMPM SERVICES:
- We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
- You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
- We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
- We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
- We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
- Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
HOW 7AMPM SERVICES WORKS
7AMPM SERVICES MECHANISM
First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.
We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.
- Counselling Services
- Immigration Services
- Admissions Services
- Resume Writing Services
- Resume Marketing Services
- Visa Services
- Free. Valuable. Life changing.
- Our Fee Structure Reasonable
- No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
AFFORDABLE AND SUCCESS FEE BASE
Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee