Save time by filling your info online
We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)
About this visa
The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187) is for skilled workers who want to work in regional Australia. This visa involves a two-step process, firstly, nomination by an approved Australian employer and then an application under the nominated stream. It is part of the Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa program.
You can apply for this visa only after you have been nominated by an employer in regional Australia – this means an area that is not in the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong and Melbourne.
What this visa lets you do
This visa allows you and your family to live in Australia and work permanently in a regional area. A regional area is anywhere other than the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong and Melbourne.
This is a permanent residence visa. It allows you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to:
- Stay in Australia indefinitely
- Work and study in Australia
- Enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).
Eligibility – All streams
Who could get this visa
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- have been nominated by an approved Australian employer in regional Australia (outside of the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong and Melbourne) within six months before you apply
- are under the age of 50, if you are applying under the Temporary Residence stream, or are under the age of 45, if you are applying under the Direct Entry stream.
- at time of application lodgement, have the required skills and qualifications for the position you have been nominated for – you must hold any mandatory registration, license or professional membership, or you must already be fully assessed as suitable by the relevant body
- at time of application lodgement, have appropriate English language skills for Temporary Residence Transition (TRT) stream and Direct Entry (DE) stream.
- meet health and character requirements
- meet the requirements of the stream in which you apply.
If you are older than 50 years of age, you can still apply for this visa.
English language requirements
You can show that your English is adequate by providing evidence at the time of application.
Temporary Residence Transition stream
You might be able to get this visa under the Temporary Residence Transition stream if:
- You are the holder of a Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) and you satisfied the primary criteria for that visa.
At the time you make your application, you must provide evidence with your online application.
Direct Entry stream
You might be able to get this visa under the Direct Entry stream if one of the following applies to you:
- Have been nominated for a position under this stream and that nomination has been approved
- You have never, or only briefly, worked in australia
- You hold a temporary work (skilled) visa (subclass 457) but do not qualify for the temporary residence transition stream
- You are applying directly from outside australia.
At time of application lodgement, you must provide evidence with your online application that you:
- Have at least competent English (unless you are exempt from this requirement)
- Meet the skills requirements, unless you are exempt.
You might be able to get this visa under the Agreement stream if you are being sponsored by an employer through a tailored and negotiated labour agreement.
Your employer can advise if such an agreement is in place for your industry or occupation.
You must meet the age, skills and English language requirements stated in the agreement.
Applicants may also needed to meet below requirements
Character requirements, Health requirements, Health insurance requirements, Must not have Debts to the Australian Government, biometric and other requirements if needed.
You and your family must comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws.
Source – Australian Immigration Website.
TEAM 7AMPM SERVICES
- Registered Immigration Consultants
- Immigration Consultants
- Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
- Process Consultants
- Resume Writers
- Customer Relationship Officer
7 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE 7AMPM SERVICES:
- We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
- You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
- We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
- We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
- We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
- Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
HOW 7AMPM SERVICES WORKS
7AMPM SERVICES MECHANISM
First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.
We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.
- Counselling Services
- Immigration Services
- Admissions Services
- Resume Writing Services
- Resume Marketing Services
- Visa Services
- Free. Valuable. Life changing.
- Our Fee Structure Reasonable
- No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
AFFORDABLE AND SUCCESS FEE BASE
Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee