Save time by filling your info online
We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.
Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
About this Visa
This visa allows people to come to Australia to marry their fiancé.
If you are granted this visa, you should marry your fiancé and apply for a Partner (subclasses 820 and 801) visa before your Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) expires.
What you can do
This visa lets you:
- Travel to and stay in Australia for up to nine months
- Work in Australia
- Study in Australia at your own expense
- Travel outside Australia as many times as you want. There is important information for New Zealand citizens.
You must be 18 years old or older when you apply for the visa.
Your relationship with your fiancé (prospective spouse) must meet certain criteria.
You must be sponsored by your fiancé.
How long the visas lasts
The visa lasts 9 months from the date it is granted. It cannot be extended.
You can include your dependent children or stepchildren in your application.
If you are granted the visa, your children will have the same rights and visa conditions as you.
You should marry your fiancé and apply for a Partner visa (subclass 820 and 801) before the Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) expires.
Sponsors must be the fiancé of the visa applicant.
Limitations on sponsorship
You might not be able to be a sponsor if you hold or have held certain visas or certain circumstances apply to you.
Applicants may also needed to meet below requirements
Character requirements, Health requirements, Health insurance requirements, Must not have Debts to the Australian Government, biometric and other requirements if needed.
You and your family must comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws.
Source – Australian Immigration Website.
TEAM 7AMPM SERVICES
- Registered Immigration Consultants
- Immigration Consultants
- Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
- Process Consultants
- Resume Writers
- Customer Relationship Officer
7 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE 7AMPM SERVICES:
- We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
- You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
- We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
- We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
- We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
- Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
HOW 7AMPM SERVICES WORKS
7AMPM SERVICES MECHANISM
First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.
We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.
- Counselling Services
- Immigration Services
- Admissions Services
- Resume Writing Services
- Resume Marketing Services
- Visa Services
- Free. Valuable. Life changing.
- Our Fee Structure Reasonable
- No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
AFFORDABLE AND SUCCESS FEE BASE
Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee