Save time by filling your info online
We will connect you to a 7AmPm Services consultant ASAP.
New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary) visa (subclass h1)
About this visa
The New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary) visa (subclass 461) allows someone who is not a New Zealand citizen to live in Australia with a family member who:
- Is a New Zealand citizen, but not an Eligible New Zealand Citizen
- And either
- Holds a Special Category visa (subclass 444) and is living in Australia, or
- Is eligible to hold a Special Category visa (subclass 444) and is accompanying you to Australia.
What this visa lets you do
This visa allows you to:
- Work and study in Australia
- Travel to, enter and remain in Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted.
Who could get this visa
You might be able to get this visa if:
- You are not a New Zealand citizen
- You are a member of the family unit of a New Zealand citizen
- Your New Zealand citizen family member is not an Eligible New Zealand Citizen
- Your New Zealand citizen family member is living in Australia on a Special Category visa (subclass 444) or will be travelling with you to Australia and will be granted a Special Category visa (subclass 444) on arrival.
You must be related to the New Zealand citizen as one of the following:
- Their partner
- Their child/step-child or their partner’s child/step-child
- The dependent child of you or your partner’s child/step-child.
Applicants may also needed to meet below requirements
Character requirements, Health requirements, Health insurance requirements, Must not have Debts to the Australian Government, biometric and other requirements if needed.
You and your family must comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws.
Source – Australian Immigration Website.
TEAM 7AMPM SERVICES
- Registered Immigration Consultants
- Immigration Consultants
- Certified Study Overseas Counsellors
- Process Consultants
- Resume Writers
- Customer Relationship Officer
7 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE 7AMPM SERVICES:
- We are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia) and legally authorized to process any visa to Australia. We work with certified and accredited legal advisors, lawyers and EATC Agents.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs from starting your journey until you settle abroad.
- You can avail the benefit of deep and extensive knowledge gained through processing numerous cases.
- We are transparent about our process and cost, you will notice this on your first meet with us.
- We offer competitive prices and flexible payment options.
- We not only plan your future but also guide you until you settle down overseas.
- Our consultants are the best in the market who are certified, competent, committed and experienced. Visit us to experience the difference.
OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
HOW 7AMPM SERVICES WORKS
7AMPM SERVICES MECHANISM
First we study your profile, your opportunities and deficiencies.
We have several departments whose seamless team work can deliver which few organizations in the world can deliver.
- Counselling Services
- Immigration Services
- Admissions Services
- Resume Writing Services
- Resume Marketing Services
- Visa Services
- Free. Valuable. Life changing.
- Our Fee Structure Reasonable
- No obligations. No strings attached. No payment required.
AFFORDABLE AND SUCCESS FEE BASE
Counselling for Free
Technical Evaluation for a Nominal Fee
Full Service: Using Accredited Immigration Agents & on Success Fee