Australian Expression Of Interest – EOI
What is an expression of interest?
An expression of interest (EOI) is a method of showing your interest in applying for a skilled visa to migrate to Australia. It is an online form in SkillSelect which asks a series of questions about your skills depending on the visa subclass you select.
It is used to calculate your ability to meet the points test for certain visas and can be made available to employers and state and territory government agencies if you would like to be considered for a sponsored skilled visa.
- Business Talent visa (subclass 132)
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled – Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489).
You can also submit an expression of interest using SkillSelect for the following visas:
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187)
- Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457).
Your expression of interest must specify:
- Which visa subclass and stream you intend to apply under
- If you are seeking sponsorship from a state or territory government, one or all Australian states and territories.
Source: Australian Immigration Website